Binance Labs Launches 8 New Blockchain Projects
I see a lot of people saying that crypto won’t fail because too much has been invested in the area. An example from a recent article:
“Without going into a long explanation, there is simply too much infrastructure that has been and is being developed, too many people with too much “skin in the game,” and too many advantages for the trading token ecosystem to utterly collapse.”
I don’t really understand this argument as a lot of industries and businesses have had billions invested in it and still ultimately failed. Anyone care to explain?
Welcome to the Daily Discussion Megathread. Please read the disclaimer, guidelines, and rules before participating.
**To see the latest Weekly Skeptics thread, [click here](https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/search?q=title%3ASkeptics+author%3ACryptoCurrencyMod&sort=new&t=all)**
**To see the latest Weekly Support Discussion, [click here](https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/search?q=%22Support+Discussion%22+author%3AAutoModerator&restrict_sr=on&sort=new&t=all)**
Though karma rules still apply, moderation is less stringent on this thread than on the rest of the sub. Therefore, consider all information posted here with several liberal heaps of salt, and always cross check any information you may read on this thread with known sources. Any trade information posted in this open thread may be highly misleading, and could be an attempt to manipulate new readers by known “pump and dump (PnD) groups” for their own profit. BEWARE of such practices and excercise utmost caution before acting on any trade tip mentioned here.
**PnDs and brigades are not sanctioned by the mod team in any way as they violate [rule III](https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/about/rules/). If you discover this thread is being used for these activities, bring it to the mod teams’s notice via the [modmail](https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=%2Fr%2FCryptoCurrency).**
* All [sub rules](https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/about/rules/) apply in this thread. The prior exemption for karma and age requirements is no longer in effect.
* Discussion topics must be related to cryptocurrency.
* Comments will be sorted by newest first.
* Questions, debates, meta issues, etc are all welcome.
* Breaking news should be posted separately from this thread.
**Resources and Tools:**
* To view live streaming comments for this thread, [click here](https://reddit-stream.com/comments/auto). Account permissions are required to post comments through Reddit-Stream.com.
* Click the RES subscribe button below if you would like to be notified when comments are posted.
* Consider checking out our Weekly Skeptics Thread for discussion focused solely on critical analysis. [Click here](https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/search?q=Weekly+Skeptics+selftext%3Acontroversial&restrict_sr=on&sort=new&t=all) and select the latest thread on the search listing.
Thank you in advance for your participation. Enjoy!
[Here is the link to the video where he starts to talk about their plan to trade with the funds that they have](https://youtu.be/pH2bXT72uTo?t=389)
Edit – Title should also say Youtube (though they did Tweet it)
This is an official communication from the team that states that they’re going to be day trading with the funds that they raised for the PREVIOUS ICO. This is one of many red flags on this project that have been raised in the past in this subreddit. Check it out for yourself and draw your own conclusions.
Edit 2: this post was around 80 upvotes and went to 0 within an hour. That was clearly directed by Substratum community members – discern from that what you will.