In just 2 days there is a small hash war starting. I do not want to post here about fork-coins, but it might be that rare time when it affects us:
1) a small hash-war on our SHA256 miners could happen, around 4:30 UTC, 15th November (probably for at least few hours, maybe days, who knows)
2) our most notorious fork-coin might break in half and sink. So if anyone had Bitcoins before around August 2017, then it might be one of last occasions to dump the free fork-coin you were granted then, and e.g. convert into Bitcoin on crypto-crypto exchanges (changelly, shapeshift).
Ad 1) it might be a good time to have funds in **Lightning Network** if you plan on doing small spending, in shops that accept LN transmission of Bitcoin.
* Android – easy 1-direction LN wallet (you once charge it on-chain, then you only spend from it) – **Eclair**
* Android – full 2-direction LN wallet (can spend on LN, and can get money via LN) – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lightning.walletapp&hl=pl
* PC – LND wallet (it is full 2-direction wallet)
* PC – C-Lightning wallet (it is full 2-direction wallet)
Ad 2) you might want to consider exchanging some fork-coins now.
Be sure to first move Bitcoin from the old-address into a new address, before loading the old-address private key into some fork-coin wallet, because MANY OF THIS WALLETS ARE SCAMS (will steal your coin, on BOTH CHAINS including the real Bitcoin).
Of course this is not a financial advice in (2) because no one can guarantee future prices. As for (1) how ever, it is very easy to just load an LN wallet and give it a try.